Unable to make AudioBox USB 96 work on Windows 10

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all, I’m using an AudioBox USB 96 with all of the drivers and Universal Control installed on Windows 10 20H2, as well as a condenser mic plugged into the box. I only have 3 options for output/input: AudioBox ASIO Driver, 3-AudioBox USB 96, and my internal audio device. Unless I set both output and input to AudioBox ASIO Driver my name appears crossed out and the red I/O box appears underneath the settings. However, AudioBox ASIO Driver seems to not detect the box or microphone attached to it, I get no audio whatsoever trying to video chat with other people.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

(@)

Sounds like an internal audio routing problem and most likely not SJ-related.

(@)

The ASIO driver needs to be selected for input and output- Alex deactivated the other drivers because they are much too slow. But if the ASIO driver for your device is shown the device is accepted and working.

Since you have a condenser mic: Have you activated phantom power (48 volts)?
    If not it is no wonder that you won’t get anything in. Enable phantom power for your condenser mic or use a dynamic one instead if there is no phantom power available.

Also have a look at the channel selectors (two rows of hexagonal black jack pics). If you use channel 1 or 1 and 2 the first or first and second (leftmost in the upper row) should be selected.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.