Stage stays empty (MacOS X / Chrome or Firefox)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    (@)

As written above, I can’t get the stage to work.
    I have installed SJC200828 on my MacBook Pro with OS X.13.
    I am using Firefox or Chrome (most recent version of each), but both browsers will not show the stage.

What I did:
    – starting of SJC200828
    – opening a new browser session (with cleared caches)
    – logging in on soundjack.eu
    – click on “stage”
    – the area, where the stage is meant to show up, stays empty (blank white page)
    I get this error messages when opening the stage:
    SJ Server appears to be down (nothing will work) - either your browser does not support websockets (try others), your TCP port 50050 is blocked (check firewalls) or the server is down indeed.

I added a proper port forwarding in my FritzBox, but still no success.
    I also started the browsers with disabled add-ons, but also no success.
    Any hints on how to debug and find the reason for the problem?
    Is there a “server traffic light” to show if the server is up and running or really down (as the error message says)?

(@)

The same here.
    Looks like the server is REALLY down. I had a working session around 11:00 am, and
    out of the blue everything stopped with the error message above.

(@)

Same here, not even an error message.

On the stage page I see:

Stage

1 – 12 of 14

Anonymous
    (@)

Hallo hier die gleiche Meldung nochmal in deutsch.
    Ich habe bei meinem Freund Alfons Soundjack heute eingerichtet.
    Er hat ein älteres Notebook Win 8-64, ASO4ALL, Kabelgebundenes Internet, Portweiterleitung.
    Stage: die linke Leiste mit Soundkarte usw ist da. Die Anzeige ist (nicht rot) und schlägt aus
    das rechte Fenster leer. Da steht nur 1-12 of26 aber sonst nix. Bei mir sind dort Namen , grüne , rote und gelbe kreise

Ich war gerade von meinem Rechner eingeloggt und er von seinem Laptop. Er war in meiner Gruppe (vocalensemble)
    bei mir sieht alles gut aus (Win10-64, Behringer U-phoria, Kabelgebundenes Internet, Portweiterleitung)

(@)

See above: You might have had a situation where the server was down indeed or you have TCP port 50050 blocked by some kind of firewall. Please check.

@Bernd
    : Das hört sich eigentlich nicht schlecht an, aber ASIO4ALL würde ich nicht empfehlen. Unter Windows tut man sich mit den integrated devices keinen Gefallen.

Best

Alex

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.