Server Failed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    (@)

I opened the ports (50050) but the numbers in brackets are 338 (not 111); Test on localhost is working, but with another user it says “Failed”; I don’t know how to solve the problem.
    Thanks in advance.

Stefano

(@)

I haven’t had that situation, but as far as I know that should work. The 3 in the middle shows that the port is reachable by an external sender.
    I have 321 and have seen 331 working. But it might be the case that at that time Alex was working on something and therefor the connections didn’t work for some time or under certain circumstances. I has problems a few days ago too.
    The first and last digit shows characteristics of your router. They are built into the router and most probably cannot be modified. But the 3 in the middle shows that your port forwarding works.

Just try again. If it still does not work, you best contact Alex directly.

(@)

Send me a message if (and when) you would like to try with me. I can easily switch from port forwarded to non-port-forwarded to check if your port forwarding works. Just tell at least 24 hours in advance (or contact me directly if you see me in the list on stage).

(@)

I stumbled upon the startup info website recently, and it’s been a game-changer for my entrepreneurial journey. The insightful articles and success stories are pure gold for aspiring business owners like me!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.